This Stove is on FIRE!!!
You would be surprised how many times we have been called to clean up after a fire because someone has left their stove or oven on and unattended causing a fire. People have forgotten it was on, they were just running to the store, they have even fallen asleep. Accidents happen everyday. But that is why SERVPRO is here to help. We can do everything from the clean up to tear out to reconstruction. When life goes up in flames we will always be there every step of the way. That's why our motto is "Like it never even happened."