Fire Prevention Week
Fire Prevention Week starts on Sunday and it’s a good time to talk about some safety tips that will help reduce home fires.
- Tip #1: Never leave stoves, candles or open flames unattended; most home fires start in the kitchen.
- Tip #2: Douse cigarette butts in water before tossing in the garbage.
- Tip #3: Don’t charge electronic devices on one power strip, spreading them out reduces the risk of fires.
BONUS TIP: When charging items on a power strip, don’t place the power strip on a fabric or near other flammable items.
About SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County
SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at (731) 423-9944!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Bronze Chairman Award