Fires aren’t always just because of a mishap or electrical issue. I remember being young and for whatever reason our toaster caught on fire while I was cooking a pop tart. This is when I knew I wasn’t going to be a chef. I tried to unplug it and grab it to run out the back door of our house quickly because I thought my parents were going to kill me if they knew I messed up. Luckily my dad, who was on the volunteer fire department at the time, caught and stopped me before I burnt down the entire house. Something similar happened here. A pan was on fire and the owner was going to carry it to the sink to put it out. Unfortunately they didn’t make it to the sink because the pan became unbearably hot and they dropped it causing significant damage. They called us to have their back and restore their kitchen back. It turned out amazing in my opinion.