Home Construction Safety
Even though SERVPRO offers cleaning, restoration and even construction services, we know that there are some do-it-yourself individuals out there. We want you to be safe, so here are a few tips from the pros for performing those do-it-yourself home projects.
- Tip #1: Anytime you’re sawing wood, it’s good to have safety glasses to protect your eyes from saw dust.
- Tip #2: When sanding sheet rock, use a sander that has a vacuum attached or have a mask or respirator to protect your breathing.
- Tip #3: It’s important to use an electrical tester to make sure power is cut off when doing electrical work. If it’s hot, turn the breaker to the off position before continuing.
We hope you’ve enjoyed these home construction safety tips. And remember, when the unexpected happens call SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County.
About SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County
SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at (731) 423-9944!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Bronze Chairman Award