Camp Fire Safety
Anyone out there been camping? I love it! It is easy to get caught up in the love of nature and forget about some important details. So here are a few tips to keep your camping experience safe.
- Tip #1: Don’t build a fire under low trees.
- Tip #2: Don’t leave the fire burning without someone watching it.
- Tip #3: Put the flames and coal out completely before going to bed. Remember only you can prevent a forest fire.
About SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County
SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at (731) 423-9944!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Bronze Chairman Award