Pet Safety in Winter
Temperatures will soon start dropping and many of us have four-legged friends that we tend to. Most of us are good about being aware of our animals in the extreme heat but watching out for them in the extreme cold is just as important. Here are a few tips to keep in mind during the winter time
- Tip #1: Be aware of cats seeking warmth in your car engine. It’s always a safe bet to make some noise around the hood before you start the car.
- Tip #2: There are dogs that just love to play in the snow. If that’s your animal be sure to wipe their paws as ice, salt and snow can be very painful stuck in their paws.
- Tip #3: Don’t leave your animal in a cold car as it can act as a refrigerator.
About SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County
SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at (731) 423-9944!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Bronze Chairman Award